Welcome to Our Strategy Mastermind
This 5 week programme takes you through our process of defining and developing a business strategy.
Registrations are now CLOSED. This year’s programme started on 14th January, 2019.
Why are we doing this?
Our purpose is to help ambitious organisations build brilliant brands. And this starts with a clear strategy – understanding the vision, direction and actions the organisation needs to take to win. But for many people and organisations, strategy is a stumbling block. Common challenges include poor definition of what the strategy is meant to do, lack of time, being too vague or focused on implementation.
We want to help!
Who is this for?
Anyone can take part but we think it will be especially useful for you if you’re:
Ambitious business founders who want to kick start a step change in the business in 2019.
Aspiring leaders who have been given the task of developing and driving a strategy forward in 2019 and are looking for support.
How will it work?
This 5 week programme is built around the Brand by Me strategy development process.
- Week 1 – We’ll AUDIT our activities against our vision and purpose
- Week 2 – We EXPLORE the external context that our strategy must exist within and look at the implications for us moving forward
- Week 3 – Time for ACTION as we build the strategy framework
- Week 4 – More focus on ACTION as we identify and plan the activities that will make a difference
- Week 5 – Finally, let’s EVALUATE and EMBED our strategy. How will we measure progress, impact and stay true to our strategy?
What are the practicalities?
Each week you’ll get an email. Throughout the week, we’ll check in and provide inspiration via a dedicated LinkedIn group and we do an end of the week Zoom call so you can share your progress questions and feedback on Friday lunchtime.
Registrations for this year’s Mastermind are now closed. However do sign up to our mailing list to receive details of our next Mastermind or contact us to find out about our 121 strategy support and strategy workshops.